Smart controller: NANOPAD
- built-in Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery (charged via USB)
- position sensor – you can control the drone by tilting the remote control
- two vibration motors for feedback
- automatic complete shutdown – the remote control must not be left on and the battery is run down
- wireless drone firmware and firmware recovery via wire (firmware backup version)
- external antenna , extended signal transmission range
- indication of the aircraft’s own charge and battery charge
- indication of various flight states
DIY remote control
For Nanopix drone or any other ESP8266 / ESP32 based device. Assemble the remote control or even solder it, it all depends on the configuration you choose.
Three configuration options are available:
Set 1. Fully assembled and ready to use remote control.
Set 2. Kit for self-assembly of the control panel from components (constructor, no soldering).
Kit 3. Kit for self soldering (large components only) and assembly of the console.
Connect your PC and Nanopix with a stable wireless connection to Nanopad
The remote provides a more stable connection (than Wi-Fi), especially when operating multiple devices in the same room.