Programmable mini-drone that you build all by yourself
Nanopix - safe educational drone
- Lessons with presentations, code examples and tasks are included
- Program using Scratch or Arduino
- Model your case and print on a 3D printer
- Has a built-in positioning system – your drone will not fly away without a command
- Automatic holds altitude and horizon
- Automatically shuts off in a collision
- The control system is open for studying and modification
- Build other robots on the basis of Nanopix, one platform – many devices
A drone you build all by yourself!
- It is easy to build a quadcopter without a soldering iron and other tools, so you can easily replace any element!
- The body of Nanopix and propeller guard can be printed on a 3D printer
- Batteries of various sizes are suitable
- Standard propellers – easy to buy and replace
- Can be charged from a laptop or powerbank
Simply plug the FPV camera connector to the board, and your Nanopix becomes a small racing drone with a real-time video!
Special ground station for beginners
A lot of features available: parameters, telemetry, direct control from keyboard, logging, etc.