that you build all by yourself
Nanopix - safe educational drone
- Lessons with presentations, code examples and tasks are included
- Program using Scratch, Arduino or Python
- Model your case and print on a 3D printer
- Has a built-in positioning system – your drone will not fly away without a command
- Automatic holds altitude and horizon
- Automatically shuts off in a collision
- The control system is open for studying and modification
- Build other robots on the basis of Nanopix, one platform – many devices
A drone you build all by yourself!
- It is easy to build a quadcopter without a soldering iron and other tools, so you can easily replace any element!
- The body of Nanopix and propeller guard can be printed on a 3D printer
- Batteries of various sizes are suitable
- Standard propellers – easy to buy and replace
- Can be charged from a laptop or powerbank
Simply plug the FPV camera connector to the board, and your Nanopix becomes a small racing drone with a real-time video!
32 hours educational program is included
- Presentations, examples of programs and tasks for each lesson
- Design, assembly without soldering
- Setting up and learning how it is operated
- 3D modeling and 3D printing
- Drone programming in Arduino, Scratch or Python
- Additional topics and tasks for advanced
- Next step: local positioning system
Program your quadcopter on a Scratch, Arduino or Python
- Graphic or text programming support
- Connect Nanopix to your computer via WiFi and download programs wirelessly!
- Your drone is always controled by two independent processors on board
- Full API for managing all functions of the device
Special ground station for beginners
A lot of features available: parameters, telemetry, direct control from keyboard, logging, etc.
Colorful gift pack
All components are neatly arranged in their places in a dark foamed polyethylene!